Frequently Asked Questions
Does Boo-Boo Cover-Up come in other shades besides Medium?
Not yet, but coming soon! Medium is our launch color, but shade extensions are in the works. The Medium shade was specifically developed to work with most skin types. To further customize your look, you can use bronzer, blush and/or finishing powder on top of Boo-Boo Cover-Up. Boo-Boo Cover-Up blends really well, so it is easy to look natural.
Can I use Boo-Boo Cover-Up for the Body on my face?
Yes, the formula is safe for the face. We say that it is for the body because it is less transferring, longer lasting and is more water proof than the typical concealer for the face.
What are the ingredients known to help heal?
What will it look like?
What it is the best way to apply Boo-Boo Cover-Up to darker spots, say tattoos for example?
Rule of thumb: the darker the spot, the more layers you will need to add. Here are some simple steps to get the best coverage:
- Start with exfoliated, clean and dry skin. If this is typically a hairless area, make sure to remove hair beforehand.
- If the area is large, like a leg, you can apply like a lotion to create a base foundation. This will help keep the spot from standing out.
- Dot with your fingertip up and down. Avoid blending across over the spot - that will only reduce coverage.
- "Feather-out" around the edges to help blend into the rest of your base.
- Tic-Toc! Wait for the layer to dry and repeat as many times as needed to achieve coverage.
- Set it (with powder and/or setting spray) and forget it!